One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 350 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the team
You will be part of a young growing Customer Support team that has doubled in size in the past 12 months. Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, your team is working remotely from different states in the US and Europe. Your team members are a mix of technical and non-technical Support Advocates. Our Tech Advocates have taken ownership of additional responsibilities in recent months which adds to the challenge, diversity and opportunities within this role.
About the Role
Are you kind of a geek, with some coding skills that surprise people at parties? Are you great at explaining technical things in a simple way? Do you enjoy helping people out and solving unique problems? Are you self-starting, driven, and determined? If so, it's time we talked. Typeform makes beautiful, next-generation online forms. And we're growing fast. We're looking for passionate Customer Advocates to join our team remote team based across Europe and the United States.
Here's what you'll do:
- Respond to general and technical user inquiries by email, instant chat, and social media channels. (Other channels, such as Skype and phone, might be needed in the future.)
- Maintain long-term relationships with people who use Typeform
- Be a Typeform expert. Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our platform
- Troubleshoot and report issues in the platform to the Dev team, help prioritize them, and craft alternative solutions for premium users
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking
- Delight our customers with the best quality answers aiming at pushing the high-level standards of customer satisfaction
- Be a team player and always provide feedback about new feature requests and pain points
- Work with other teams such as marketing, product, and engineering to provide the best service and help us grow
- Help out with other tasks in the Customer Success team such as contributing to department level OKRs
What we are looking for:
- You are based in Spain
- Experience working in customer-facing roles in the software industry
- Good Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to troubleshoot basic issues using in-browser developer tools (Mostly Chrome)
- Strong communication skills, and fluency in verbal and written English and Spanish
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, focusing on the customer's needs
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team
- Schedule flexibility. Availability to work on weekends or bank holidays would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy and take ownership of customer queries
These would be great:
- You have 2+ years of experience in Tech Support, preferably supporting Web Applications.
- You know how to use restful APIs and understand how they work.
- You're familiar with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and other tracking tools
- You've worked in SaaS or tech startup
- You're familiar with Incident Management Processes
We're now a remote first company so this job can be based in our office in Barcelona or as a remote role in Spain. You'll be made to feel at home from the first moment, thanks to our thoughtfully designed remote onboarding. You'll get a €1,000 one-off payment to kit out your home office, plus €120 per month to cover any extra expenses. Other benefits include flexible working hours, a learning and development budget and private health insurance.
Think you're a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner ;-)
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.