One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the team
The People Experience team’s mission is to boost the engagement and retention of Typeformers by creating a seamless employee experience that positions Typeform as one of the top employers of choice within the global SaaS ecosystem.
About the Role
We are hiring our first Total Rewards expert who is able to design compensation & benefits programs with global applicability. Someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and implement solutions that are scalable, relevant, and meaningful to our diverse Typeformers across North America and Europe. Reporting to the VP of People Experience this position will drive our total rewards philosophy by designing and delivering programs that are relevant and meaningful to our employees.
As a Total Rewards Director you will:
- Establish an inspiring, innovative and pragmatic vision for total rewards that focuses on employee experience and market competitiveness.
- Develop and implement compensation, equity, and benefits programs to attract and retain top talent while maintaining fiscal discipline.
- Establish and measure key metrics, benchmarking company programs and monitoring external trends to ensure market competitiveness while ensuring internal equity.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement systems and tools to ensure the most effective administration and communication of rewards programs, including integration with current and future HRIS.
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of Total Reward programs.
- Provides interpretation of company philosophy, policy and principles related to the areas of compensation managers and stakeholders.
- Partner closely with financial leaders while forecasting and implementing compensation, equity and benefits plans.
- Manage brokers in delivering on target renewal bids that meet the needs and cost structure of the organization.
- Manage broker and carrier relationships ensuring delivery of high-quality benefits offerings with responsive customer service.
- Work with Talent Acquisition, Operations, and HRBP’s on providing standard and creative compensation packages to manage and win competitive offers for top talent.
Here's what we are after:
- Several years of compensation & benefits experience, preferably within a fast-paced, high-growth global company
- Experience implementing bonus, equity, and other benefits schemes in high-growth, start-up environment
- Proficient in the design, management, and execution complex projects and programs in a fast-paced environment
- Deep analytical mindset, with strong quantitative and qualitative skills and familiarity with modeling tools and concepts
- Strong consulting, communication and presentation skills
- Confidence and ability to consult with and advise senior leaders
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make sound decisions independently
- Innovatie and out of the box thinker (because we like to set best practice trends)
- Solution driven who loves to build programs, own and manage projects
- You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and working alongside other teams to accomplish desired outcomes
- You live by our values; always "starting from empathy" while acting as a "true owner". You will help us "win together" while "bringing joy to the journey" and you love to "make a difference" every day
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.