Going PRO allows you to create an even better typeform experience, leading to higher completion rates. Find out about our monthly and yearly PRO account subscription pricing here.
With PRO features you can:
- Add branching, forking, and conditional questions with Logic Jump
- Track where respondents come from, segment your audience, and personalize typeforms using Hidden Fields
- Make quizzes, order forms, and shopping baskets using Calculator and Payment block
- Send email notifications to respondents on submission with Respondent notifications
- Remove the 10-field limit and enjoy unlimited question blocks
- Remove the “Powered by Typeform” text from the spinner when the typeform is loading:
Full list of PRO features
PRO features are tools and functions that are only available to users who subscribe to a PRO plan. These features are:
- Logic Jump
- Hidden Fields
- Respondent notifications
- Payment block
- File upload block
- Customized Thank You Screen
- Customized meta information
- Unlimited blocks
- MailChimp integration
How can I subscribe to a PRO plan?
To learn how you can subscribe to one of our PRO plans, please refer to this article: How can I subscribe to a PRO plan?
Can I try PRO features for free?
You can absolutely try PRO features! All PRO typeforms created in a BASIC (free) account will be tagged as “PRO Trial” and set to Private mode by default. This means any typeforms you create with PRO features cannot be shared – unless you upgrade your account.
Here are the steps to follow in order to try PRO features for free:
1. Open up any typeform in your BASIC account. Add a PRO feature to the typeform (see the list of features above). In this case we’re adding a Logic Jump.
2. A panel will open explaining what the PRO feature does and asking you to upgrade or try the feature. Choose the option to Try PRO free.
3. You’ll now see a message explaining that your typeform will be made private and therefore people will not be able to access it or respond to it. If you’re cool with this just hit the button to continue.
4. You can now start trying out the PRO features. Note the red padlock icon that confirms you are in private mode and folks won’t see your form. However, you can still preview the typeform in the Live preview window or by clicking the View button.
5. If you want to publish the typeform with the PRO features and make it visible you can upgrade by clicking the Upgrade to PRO button in the top right-hand corner.