Send file uploads to your Google Drive
If you want to make sure that all the file attachments you collected with your typeforms are stored in a location conveniently accessible to you, then try out our Google Drive integration.
This is what you’ll need:
This is what you have to do to set it up:
1. Go to the Connect panel, scroll down until you see Google Drive and click Connect.
2. Click New authentication to sign in to your Typeform account.
3. Click Accept.
4. Your Typeform account is now connected. Click Next.
5. Click New authentication to sign in to your Google account.
6. Select the Google account you want to use (if you have multiple accounts like I do).
7. Click Allow to grant view, edit, create and delete permissions.
8. Click Allow to let the integration manage metadata files.
9. Click Allow to let the application manage configuration data.
10. Click Allow to let the integration manage files and folders.
11. Click Allow to confirm all your previous choices.
12. Click Next.
13. Now you can map your typeform’s File Upload fields to Google Drive folders. Click Finish when ready.
14. Toggle the switch in the Connect panel to activate the integration.
All set. You can click the three dots if you want to Edit or Delete the integration.