Send file uploads to your OneDrive
Are you looking to collect file attachments in a single place, for example, when creating a job application form? With our Microsoft OneDrive integration, files people upload to your typeform will land straight in your OneDrive folder.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Here’s how to set it up:
1. Open up a typeform and go to the Connect panel:
2. Scroll down until you see Microsoft OneDrive and click Connect.
3. Click New authentication to connect your Typeform account.
4. Click Accept:
5. Now you’ll see that your Typeform account is connected. Click Next:
6. Click New authentication to connect your Microsoft account.
7. Enter your Microsoft credentials and hit Next, or create a new account.
8. Enter your Microsoft password and click Sign in:
9. Click Yes to link your accounts:
10. Now you’ll see that your Microsoft account is connected. Click Next:
11. Map the File Upload question to a folder in OneDrive and hit Finish.
Et voilà! Now when someone responds to your typeform, the file they uploaded will automatically be sent to the selected Microsoft OneDrive folder.
If you want to update or remove the integration, click the three dots next to it in the Connect panel and select Edit or Delete, or toggle the switch to turn it off.