Why go PRO?
People who choose to go PRO will be able to create a better overall experience for their audience, leading to higher completion rates. With Pro features you can:
- Build stronger connections with your audience by asking relevant questions, instead of a one-size-fits-all approach with Logic Jump
Segment your audience for superior analytics and insights – useful for researchers with Hidden fields
- Call people by name, be more personal and eliminate redundancy when you have an ongoing relationship with your respondents using Hidden fields
- Turn boring looking shopping carts into a visual treat that makes checking-out a delight with Calculator and Payment field (Stripe integration)
- Enjoy the removal of the “Powered by Typeform” text from the spinner when the form is loading:
- Remove the 10-field-limit and enjoy unlimited question fields
- Enjoy the removal of the text “Never submit passwords! – Report abuse” from the Submit button:
What are PRO typeforms?
Any typeform using the following features will be a PRO typeform:
- Logic Jump
- Hidden fields
- Respondent notifications
- Payment field (Stripe integration)
- File upload
- Customized Thank You screen
- Customized meta information
- Unlimited typeform fields
How can I subscribe to a PRO plan?
To learn how you can subscribe to one of our PRO plans, please refer to this article: How can I subscribe to a PRO plan?
Can I try PRO features for free?
You can absolutely try PRO features – simply follow these steps:
- Open your typeform
- Add a PRO feature to your typeform – in this example we enabled Hidden fields
- A pop-up window will open asking you to upgrade or try the feature (see below).
- Click on Try PRO free
- You’ll be warned that the typeform is going to be duplicated and the PRO Trial typeform will be set to Private mode.
- Click on the button I understand, let’s do this.
- You are in the duplicate typeform, and you can now add the PRO feature. We can now enable the Hidden fields:
What happens if I use PRO features in a typeform?
All PRO typeforms under a BASIC (free) account will be tagged as “PRO Trial” and set to Private mode by default. You can enable the Public mode on your PRO typeforms with a monthly or yearly subscription.