Access management: roles, access & permissions
Typeform provides customers with the possibility of managing access to forms, Workspaces, and accounts. Besides controlling user access from their own accounts, Typeform account owners can also choose the authentication methods that their team members should use to log in to the Typeform platform.
Below we have bundled a series of articles related to user access, roles, and permissions to help configure access management in the most secure and seamless way possible.
- Account & settings
- Managing workflows with Workspaces and permissions
- Add users to Organizations and Workspaces (user management & permissions)
- Typeform account ownership
- Set up 2-factor authentication (2FA)
- SSO authentication (Enterprise customers)
- Organization, account, and profile settings
- How do we manage logs?