Can I submit a template to the Typeform template gallery?
Have you created a typeform that you’re using as a template to save you time? Do you feel like other people could benefit from it too? If you want to contribute with it to our template library, now is your time to shine!
We’re adding a new category for templates submitted by customers to Typeform’s public template gallery. Our design team will review these submissions and publish them on our website. To get started, just follow this link to submit your own template.
How can I make sure my typeform is ready to be published?
Here’s what we’ll be checking your typeforms for:
Your typeform must...
- Be in English
- Have an original design (i.e. not using a pre-existing Typeform design)
- Have a design that’s balanced and visually appealing
- Not include links to other websites, recourses, or typeforms
- Not contain Hidden Fields
- Not contain any political content
- Not contain anything that you don’t have permission to use (or anything naughty)
Bonus points if your typeform...
- Puts a creative spin on a common use case (i.e. lead generation), or is totally original
- Contains branching questions that have 2 or more distinct paths
- Has consistent branding and design
- Has a distinct and compelling tone of voice throughout
- Makes us say “why didn’t we think of that?”
How do I know if you’ve received my typeform submission?
You should’ve received an automated email to let you know that we got your typeform. Please remember to check your spam folder if you can’t find it.
When will my typeform be published?
We review submissions once a month. If we select yours, expect to see it published in a little more than a month from now.
I submitted it over a month ago. Why hasn’t my typeform been published?
While we promise to review every typeform that comes in, we can’t guarantee we’ll publish all of them. If your submission wasn’t published this time, you can always try again with a different one.
How can I edit or delete a previously submitted typeform?
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to contact our support team. They’ll be able to help you out with this.