Build simple surveys and questionnaires that are easy to create and fun to take with Typeform, for free. All you need to get started is an email address.
What can I do with a Free typeform account?
Create a Free account and hit your stride in Typeform with the following features:
- Unlimited typeforms: Create as many typeforms as you like to share however you want.
- Design flexibility: Use one of our pre-designed templates or add your own images and color palette to typeforms.
- 10 questions/typeform: Create typeforms using up to 10 questions, including Endings.
- 10 responses/month: Collect 10 responses per month across all typeforms.
- Logic: Use Logic, including Branching and calculations, scores, and variables, to show your respondents different questions based on their answers or calculate scores or prices.
- Hidden Fields: Save and show information about your respondents in your typeform URL.
- Custom Endings: Change your Ending screen to show any message you’d like. Add multiple Endings to show different outcomes to respondents.
- Self-notifications: Get an email every time your form is completed.
- Embedding: Embed your typeform in your website in a variety of formats.
- Download your results: Export your results in a spreadsheet and present them however you like.
- Basic reports and metrics: Check your typeform’s performance in the Results panel (note: drop-off rates are available as part of the Business plan and up).
- Integrations: Boost your typeform’s power by setting up integrations with Zapier, Google Sheets, Slack, Mailchimp, Airtable, and more. The full list of available integrations can be viewed in the Connect panel of any typeform.
- Import from Google Forms. Learn how here.
- Developer tools: Use Typeform’s APIs to design forms and collect responses without using the Typeform builder. Learn more here.
You can use the following question types to build your typeforms:
- Phone Number
- Short and Long Text
- Multiple Choice
- Picture Choice
- Question Group
- Opinion Scale
Note! Please be aware your Free plan might have different specifications. You can see exactly what features are available in your plan by logging into your Typeform account, and going to your Account Settings.
Can I try paid features?
Yes! You can try any of our paid features for free. When you do, your typeform will be put into Trial mode. This means you can play with our features, and if you want to share a typeform using them, you can upgrade to one of our paid plans: Basic, Plus or Business. Find out how to remove paid features from typeforms in Trial mode here.