How to delete your Typeform account
You should only delete your Typeform account if you’re sure you don’t want to keep it! Confirming deletion is irreversible, and we don’t offer a backup solution. Deleted accounts, typeforms or responses cannot be recovered. We cannot offer refunds for any unused or partially-used subscriptions.
If you used the Sign up with Google or the Sign up with Microsoft option—without setting up a separate password—to create your Typeform account, please reach out to our Support team using the Contact Support button at the bottom of this page. They will send you a password that you can use to delete your account following the steps below.
You can delete your account in Settings. There are two ways to get there:
- Click here while logged into your account
- Click on the alias in the upper right corner of your Workspace and select Your settings:
1. On the Account settings page, scroll down to the bottom and click Delete my account.
2. Account deletion is permanent and irreversible, so it’s important to make sure that the person requesting deletion really is the account owner.
Click Authenticate on the screen that comes up.
3. To set up multi-factor authentication through your email, click Setup on the next screen.
4. Click Send me the code.
5. You’ll get the code in your email inbox. Enter it under Verification code:
6. If everything looks right, you’ll see a confirmation screen. Click Delete everything to make your account deletion final, or Cancel to go back.
Remember that deleting your account will permanently remove the account and all related data from our systems. Typeform does not store account backups and you cannot recover your account after confirming deletion.