How to delete your Typeform account
You should only delete your Typeform account if you’re sure you don’t want to keep it! Confirming deletion is irreversible, and we don’t offer a backup solution. Deleted accounts, typeforms or responses cannot be recovered. We cannot offer refunds for any unused or partially-used subscriptions.
You can delete your account in Settings. There are two ways to get there:
- Click here while logged into your account
- Click on the circular icon in the upper right corner of your Workspace and select Settings:
1. On the Account page, scroll down to the bottom and click Delete my account.
2. Account deletion is permanent and irreversible, so it’s important to make sure that the person requesting deletion really is the account owner.
Click Authenticate on the screen that comes up.
3. To set up multi-factor authentication through your email, click Setup on the next screen.
4. Click Send me the code.
5. You’ll get the code in your email inbox. Enter it under Verification code:
6. If everything looks right, you’ll see a confirmation screen. Click Delete everything to make your account deletion final, or Cancel to go back.
Remember that deleting your account will permanently remove the account and all related data from our systems. Typeform does not store account backups and you cannot recover your account after confirming deletion.