Cancel your Typeform account
Is your campaign over, or have you just realized that you no longer need certain features of your Typeform plan? You can cancel your plan by following the instructions in this article.
Check out this article if you're looking to upgrade or downgrade your account.
Important! When you cancel your Typeform plan, you will have limited access to your typeform results after the plan cancellation goes into effect, and any typeforms using paid features will go into trial mode. For more details, see this page.
To cancel your plan:
1. Log into your account, click the organization icon in the top left corner, and go to Plan & Billing.
2. Now you can see your current plan information. Click Cancel my plan.
3. On the next screen you can view all the plans we offer. To start the cancelation process, click Get Free to downgrade your account to our Free plan.
Continue to the next steps to complete the cancelation process.
4. Review your changes and click Continue to survey.
5. Complete the cancelation survey and make sure you click Submit at the end. If you don't complete the entire survey, your account will remain active.
6. Click the checkbox to confirm your cancelation and then click Cancel my plan to cancel your account.
The cancelation will not go into effect until the end of the paid period. For example, if on Aug 8 you cancel a monthly subscription that was meant to renew on Aug 27, you will still have access to paid features until Aug 27. Your typeforms and the responses you have already collected will not be deleted after the downgrade goes into effect. Your typeforms may go into trial mode, if they use paid features, and you will have limited access to response data.
When you cancel your plan, we'll send you an email confirming the cancellation. If you can't find this email, it might have landed in your spam folder. If you didn't get the email at all, please check the Plan & billing section of your account to make sure that the cancelation was successful.
7. Now your cancelation is confirmed.
8. Having second thoughts? Go back to the Plan & billing page, and you’ll be able to cancel the downgrade before it goes into effect by clicking Stop! I changed my mind. Then select Yes, stay on my existing plan.