Typeform for GitHub Student Developers
If you’re a GitHub Student Developer, you can get a one-year free subscription to a Typeform Basic plan on this page.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
1. Make sure that your GitHub account is set to “Student.”
2. Log out of GitHub completely.
3. Go to the GitHub product page and click Claim your offer.
4. Authorize the Typeform app on your GitHub account.
5. If authenticated as a student, log in to your Typeform account when prompted.
6. Apply the auto-generated discount code after you are redirected to the checkout page. Your subscription should apply to a yearly plan.
Warning! The discount code can only be applied once, but the subscription will be set to automatically renew. If you don’t want to get charged after your first year, be sure to cancel the subscription before the renewal.