A PRO+ plan gives you extra functionality on top of all the BASIC and PRO features. Additional features of PRO+ include the ability to remove Typeform branding. PRO+ plans also allow you to manage teams and other users.
If you’d like to chat to our Sales team about PRO+, click here and we’ll get in touch.
There are different types of PRO+ account you can sign up to, which are based around the number of users on the account. Here’s a brief rundown of the benefits of the various PRO+ packages for you to find out which you need:
Benefits of PRO+1
- Remove Typeform branding: Represent your brand to the fullest with white-labelled typeforms.
- Redirect on completion: Send your respondents to any site you want when they hit Submit.
- File upload block (4Gb/user)
- Priority Support: jump to the front of the Customer Success queue!
- Facebook pixel integration.
- Google Tag Manager integration.
Benefits of PRO+3 and PRO+5
PRO+3 allows you to enjoy PRO+1 benefits plus Team features for 3: you (account holder) + 2 team members (users) = 3 seats in total.
PRO+5 allows you to enjoy PRO+1 benefits plus Team features for 5: you (account holder) + 4 team members (users) = 5 seats in total.
- Collaborate seamlessly with your team — manage access to multiple Workspaces with multiple Typeform users. For more info, check out the article What’s a PRO+ team?
- Invite anyone with a Typeform account (whether on BASIC (free) plan, PRO plan or PRO+ plan) to create, edit, and view typeforms in your desired Workspaces without sharing your email and password.
- Consolidated billing — many users, one payment.
Learn how to use Workspaces to manage permissions from this article.
Benefits of PRO+10 and above
PRO+10, PRO+15 and PRO+20 allow you to enjoy PRO+1 benefits plus a Team feature of 10, 15 or 20:
- PRO+10: you (account holder) + 9 team members (users) = 10 seats in total.
- PRO+15: you (account holder) + 14 team members (users) = 15 seats in total.
- PRO+20: you (account holder) + 19 team members (users) = 20 seats in total.
If you have a yearly subscription to PRO+10 or above, you get a dedicated Customer Outcomes Manager.
Our Customer Outcomes Managers give you advice tailored to your business and projects, personalized training for you and your team and guidance whenever you need it.
How much does a PRO+ subscription cost?
Pricing for a PRO+ plan varies depending on how many team members you’d like to add. To find out how much it will cost you, head to our pricing page and hit the Go PRO+ button. You’ll then be able to get a breakdown of the pricing depending on the team size you need.