A PRO+ plan gives you advanced features, such as brand removal and Webhooks. It also allows you to manage teams and other users, as well as use all BASIC and PRO features.
To learn how to subscribe to PRO+, please see this article: How can I subscribe or upgrade to a PRO+ plan?
Find out about our monthly and yearly subscription pricing here.
Benefits of PRO+1?
PRO+1 allows you to enjoy PRO+ features:
- Get access to all BASIC & PRO features
- Get access to features exclusive to PRO+:
- Remove Typeform branding: Represent your brand to the fullest with white-labelled typeforms.
- Redirect after submitting: Send your respondents to any site you want when they hit Submit.
- Webhooks: Get every submission sent immediately to a compatible web app or URL.
- Close Pop-up after submit: Set a timer for your embedded Pop-up typeform to automatically close, once a respondent hits the Submit button
- Priority Support — jump to the front of the Customer Success queue!
Benefits of PRO+3 and PRO+5?
PRO+3 allows you to enjoy PRO+1 benefits plus Team features for 3: you (account holder) + 2 team members (users) = 3 seats in total
PRO+5 allows you to enjoy PRO+1 benefits plus Team features for 5: you (account holder) + 4 team members (users) = 5 seats in total
- Collaborate seamlessly with your team — manage access to multiple Workspaces with multiple Typeform users. For more info, check out the article What’s a PRO+ team?
- Invite anyone with a Typeform account (whether on BASIC (free) plan, PRO plan or PRO+ plan) to create, edit, and view typeforms in your desired Workspaces without sharing your email and password.
- Consolidated billing — many users, one payment.
Learn how to use Workspaces to manage permissions from this article.
Benefits of PRO+10 and above?
PRO+10, PRO+15 and PRO+20 allow you to enjoy PRO+1 benefits plus a Team feature of 10, 15 or 20:
- PRO+10: you (account holder) + 9 team members (users) = 10 seats in total.
- PRO+15: you (account holder) + 14 team members (users) = 15 seats in total.
- PRO+20: you (account holder) + 19 team members (users) = 20 seats in total.
In addition, you’ll get a dedicated Account Manager, who’ll help you make the most out of your subscription.