Send your typeform data to Excel Online
This one’s for you, all you spreadsheet wizards out there! With our new integration, you can send your typeform data to an Excel Online workbook.
After setting up the integration, you’ll be able to see your results in your OneDrive and Excel Online spaces, as soon as your typeform starts collecting responses.
If you haven’t tried it yet, you can also check out how to set up a OneDrive integration here.
What you’ll need:
- A Typeform account
- A Microsoft account
Here’s what you have to do:
1. Go to the Connect panel and click Connect next to Excel.
Warning! This integration does not currently support Matrix questions.
2. Click Authenticate to access your Typeform account.
3. Click Accept.
4. Click Authenticate to connect to your Microsoft account.
5. Enter your Microsoft credentials and click Next.
6. Enter your password and click Sign in.
7. Click Looks good if asked.
8. Select Yes to stay signed in.
10. Name the workbook you’ll be sending your typeform results to.
11. If you already have some results collected on your typeform, you can choose to send them to the workbook. Click Yes, send them to Excel to do so. The integration can backfill up to 1,000 responses.
12. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
13. Now, you can toggle off the blue switch to deactivate the integration, or click the three dots next to it and hit Delete to remove it.
14. Go to the Share panel, and choose how you want to share your typeform with the world. I’ll just select Copy link, and send it to my responders.
15. Once you’ve collected some responses, go to OneDrive and select My Files to download the Excel workbook.
Note! You don’t have to set up the OneDrive integration to send Excel files with your responses to OneDrive. Integrating Excel Online will do the trick.
Note! You can also go directly to Excel Online to download your file. However, it might take a little longer for the file with your new responses to show up there.
Making changes to the form after connecting it to Excel Online may break the integration. To make sure that you keep receiving responses, we recommend not to make changes to forms with live Excel Online integrations.