You can change the text of the system messages – including the button texts – to personalize your typeform, make it more relevant to your audience or even to make it speak different languages.
To customize your system messages, please follow these steps:
- Open your typeform
- Go to the Configure panel
- Click on the Messages tab
The Messages section on your typeform’s Configure panel contains all the default messages a user may see when filling in a typeform. The message types are:
- Interface elements: buttons and helpers.
- Validation: errors on required answers, URL and email validation, minimum number, etc.
- Confirmation: on submission, connection, etc.
- Social networks: for the social sharing buttons on the Thank You screen.