You can download all your data to a spreadsheet in Excel file format (.XLSX) or .CSV. This is useful for doing further analysis, or for merging data from multiple typeforms.
To download your results:
- Go to the Analyze panel of your typeform,
- Go to the Results table,
- Click the Download button
- A drop-down menu will open, click on Download .xlsx or Download .csv
Forced XLS and/or CSV download
If you have a really, really large number of results, we will only offer CSV format (XLSX format has some practical limits).
The good news is that you can easily convert a .csv file into an .xlsx one. However, not all conversion methods work correctly.
If you’d like to follow methods that have been tested by our developers, please do the conversion using:
- Google Sheets: just follow these steps:
- Download your results in .CSV format
- Upload the file to your Google Drive
- Right click on the file and select Open with > Google Sheets . A copy of your file in Google Sheets format will be automatically saved on your Google Drive.
- or Apache OpenOffice but make sure you use the following settings:
Export your results as PDF
We do not currently offer the solution to export your results to a PDF file directly. You can still get the results in a PDF: read this article to find out how.