You can download all your data to a spreadsheet in Excel (XLS) or CSV file formats. This is useful for doing further analysis, or for merging data from multiple typeforms.
How to download your results:
1. Open your typeform from your Workspace, and click on Results:
2. Click on Responses, which will open a new panel, and at the bottom left there’s a button to Download all responses. Click this!
3. Now a window will pop up, offering the option to download your results in either CSV or XLS format. Choose the option you want, then click the Download button.
4. Your results file will be downloaded to your browser’s default download folder, unless you specify otherwise.
5. Alternatively, select only the results you want to download, by checking the individual responses you want to look at, then clicking Download.
You can also search your results, and choose to download any results that match that search term:
6. Open your downloaded file in the application of your choice, like Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel, and you’ll be able to view and study your results however you want.
Expecting thousands of responses?
If you are expecting thousands of results, we recommend setting up our Google Sheets integration, so you get all your results directly sent to a Google sheet. Do this before sharing your typeform, as currently this integration does not send old results to your Google Sheet.
If you have approaching 10,000 results, you may find the download responses feature gets very slow, or even crashes. We are working to improve this, but in the meantime, if you want to download a large number of results, you can filter them by question and download them in batches.
If all else fails, please contact us using the Contact Support button at the bottom of this page, and we’ll retrieve your results for you.
Export your results as PDF
We do not currently allow results to be exported as a PDF file directly. You can download your report, and then share it, as explained here.
Schedule regular email reports
You can schedule regular reports via email, using Digest by Zapier. Read our complete instructions to setting it up for your typeforms.