Send Gmail notifications or follow-ups from new typeform entries
If you want to send Gmail notifications or follow-ups from new typeform entries, you can do that using Zapier. You can also set up email self-notifications or respondent notifications through Typeform.
To set up Gmail notifications through Zapier, you will need:
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Typeform account to Zapier, you will need an active Typeform account, and an active form. For more on getting started with Typeform, including creating your first typeform, check here. To learn more about getting started with Typeform on Zapier, start here.
To link your Typeform account to Gmail, you will need a valid Gmail account. You can learn more about getting started with Gmail on Zapier here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to begin setting up your Zap: Send email notifications or follow-ups from new typeform entries.
1. Choose your Typeform account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
2. Choose the Form you wish to use from your Typeform account.
3. Click Test trigger to test that the connection is working properly. Then, click Continue.
4. Choose your Gmail account from the list of accounts, or select a new account. Choose an Action Event. Here, we'll use Send Email, but you can choose among several email-related options, like creating a draft or replying within a thread.
5. In the Gmail To field, specify the recipient for future emails. You can choose to insert Typeform fields, such as the Typeform email field, if you'd like the email to be sent to your form respondent.
You can also use Typeform fields in the Subject and Body of the email, which are required fields. Add content to the remaining email fields as necessary.
6. Click Test & Continue to test your Zap. If the test is successful, click Turn on Zap to finish the setup process.