Your Typeform account includes a tool to apply themes from Typeform’s public themes library to your typeforms, as well as design and manage your own repository of custom themes.
A theme consists of:
- A color palette with the color values of the four main elements of a typeform: questions, buttons, answers and background.
- A font for the texts.
- A background image (optional), including brightness and scaling configuration.
To apply a public theme to a typeform:
- Open a typeform,
- go to the Design panel,
- click on the bottom-left corner button Choose a Theme,
- click on the theme you want to use: on the right side of the panel you will see a preview of the changes.
- When done, click on the bottom-right corner button Apply to typeform.
Create your own themes
To create your own themes, follow these steps:
- Open your typeform and go to the Design panel.
- Choose all the design elements (colors, font and background image if applicable) and apply them to your typeform.
- Click on the bottom-left corner button Save to Themekit.
- Name your theme and hit the Save button.
You’re done! You’ll be able to apply the same theme to other typeforms in the future.