Want an easy way to share the results of your typeform? Head to the Results panel, and you’ll find a beautifully presented, automatically generated report you can share with ease. You can even print it out, if you like!
Where to find your report
1. Open your typeform from your Workspace, and click on the Results panel.2. Now click Generate a report.
3. A new menu will open, where you can see and share your report:You can view and scroll through your report on the left.
4. Show answers to open-ended questions in your report, such as Short and Long text questions, by clicking this switch:
Turn it on to add a new panel to your report, one for each open ended question, where you can scroll through all your responses:Click the arrows to view different responses.
5. Apply design settings to use your typeform’s template in the report, by clicking this switch.
6. Click Add next to Cover and Logo to upload images and create a fully customized report like the one below:
Use the Remove button to delete or replace the images you uploaded.
7. Under Share this report you can click the Copy button, to copy the URL of this report to your clipboard. Anyone you share this link with will now be able to see your report.
These reports work the same way as typeforms: they can be accessed in a web browser on any device with an internet connection – provided you have the URL.
The URL of the report has a Unique ID (a randomly generated string of characters). By default, only those with editing rights to the typeform itself have access to this URL. This means that your respondents don’t automatically have access to your results. You’ll need to share the link to your report to make it publicly available.
8. Click the Print report link, and a new tab will open in your browser with a minimalist black and white version of your report that’s perfect for effective printing:
Here’s what it looks like:
How to share your report
– Send the link in an email
– Share your Report on social media sites
– Embed it in your blog or webpage. Follow the instructions in this article and just grab the embed code from the Share panel.
– Share via your Thank You Screen. There are two ways to do this:
- Add the plain text URL of the report to the text of the Thank You Screen
- Use the redirect button on the Thank You Screen for the same purpose.